Australian wellness brand nuut (pronounced ‘noot’) is changing the face of plant-based nutrition and one of the fastest growing brands to emerge from Australia.
A range of complete nutritional powdered shakes, nuut was launched at London Fashion Week in 2019. Recently it has attracted thousands of new devotees after featuring on ITV’s Save Money, Lose Weight factual program aired on ITV.
Over 6 million UK viewers watched as the nuut 123 Reset plan, created by the brand’s internal nutritionists, rated as one of the most successful meal eating plans in the show’s history.
Made in Australia to the highest Australian Food standards, nuut is the brainchild of Adil Bux, one of the creators behind iconic wellness brands Invisible Zinc and WelleCo.
“There’s an advantage to hailing from Australia because we are considered a premium origin point for wellness brands,” says Adil. “When developing nuut, we thought about what’s next in plant-based nutrition. nuut is a complete wholefood nutrition fortified with over 30% of your daily recommended vitamin and mineral intake in one shake. Importantly it is simple to make and designed to be used on-the-move.”
The range consists of three nourishing chocolate blends formulated to provide complex wholefood nutrition to the daily diet, simply and effectively. They also work synergistically with today’s most prominent, evidence-based eating styles – Keto, Paleo, Vegan and Fasting.
- Three chocolate blends: Keto, Paleo and Daily Balance
- Complete nutrition formulated by PHD scientists
- Optimised for bioavailability – meaning maximum absorption of all nutrients
- Vegan and free from dairy, soy, gluten, fillers, preservatives, hormones, antibiotics and genetically modified organisms
- Contains micronutrients, greens, and gut-friendly pre and probiotics to support your microbiome
- Cruelty- free and made with sustainability in mind
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals – just like a multivitamin
- Each sachet contains over 30% of your daily essential intake
How to use:
- Fast and convenient
- Low in calories and carbohydrates
- Can be consumed as a snack or a meal
- Low-calorie meal
- Top up your eating window in 16:8
- Blends are only available in single serve sachets and have an 18-month shelf life, so food waste is almost non-existent
- Customers can send back empty sachets in a supplied pre-paid envelope and nuut then sends them to the best recycling service where they are turned into new materials that can be made into things like decking, signage, children’s and outdoor furniture.
Prices start from £2.48 per sachet, £79.00 for the Fasting Starter Bundle and £149 for the Reset pack.