de Mamiel The Restorative Cleansing Balm is updated and improved
The updated formulation of the de Mamiel Restorative Cleansing Balm (£98| 200ml, £70 | 100Ml, £50| 50ml), harnesses newly available ingredients that are both more sustainable for the planet and more efficacious on your skin. The Balm will cleanse, brighten and balance every complexion using the powers of natural surfactants to effortlessly melt away makeup, SPF and dissolving impurities, daily dirt and grime. Your daily cleanse will be transformed into a soul-affirming ritual with specially blended essential oils including Centella and Calendula to release the day’s stressors.
The use of antioxidant rich oils and butters nurture and replenish, to support skin renewal and provide cells with nutrients needed for optimal healthy skin.
- Japanese Camellia Oil deeply cleanses while moisturising and nourishing, supported by purifying and calming Rosalina essential oil.
- Soothing Centella Asiatica and lipid-rich Honesty Oil support collagen production and enhance the skin barrier.
- Skin-smoothing Squalane and Omega7-rich Sea Buckthorn promote softness and elasticity.
- Astragalus improves hydration by encouraging skin cells to produce hyaluronic acid
- Vitamin and Omega-rich Murumuru Butter helps support the skin barrier preventing moisture loss.
- Cape Chamomile and Fragonia Leaf Oils promote an overall sense of calm
Annee de Mamiel, Skin Health Expert
“I am truly delighted with the results. The new Restorative Cleansing Balm retains the decadent, buttery texture and intoxicating, calming smell that so many of you love. The Balm continues to deliver that hydrated plump feel that is so unique while some new additions will help promote circulation, improve the skin barrier, and aid firmness and elasticity.”