Proven to help amplify skin’s own hyaluronic acid levels by 30% in just four weeks*, NEW clinical trials on H. A. Intensifier prove that it is both safe and highly effective for use on sensitive skin beneath the eye and also the lips, two areas prone to volume loss.
- In an 8-week clinical study conducted on women 35-60 years old H. A. Intensifier was proven to show a visible reduction in under eye hollows and a visible improvement in lip plumpness. Women were chosen with a mild to moderate under eye hollow and thin lips. **
- In a 4-week clinical study conducted on women 24-70 years old H. A. Intensifier was proven to be very well tolerated on under eyes and lips. Women were chosen with a variety of sensitive skin concerns and ddermatologists and ophthalmologists evaluated the women for tolerance performed at baseline and then at 4 weeks. ***
H.A. Intensifier’s breakthrough formulation is designed to correct the signs of ageing that result from the decline and rapid degradation of naturally-produced hyaluronic acid in skin. It is an effective topical serum that stimulates hyaluronic acid synthesis, prevents the breakdown of hyaluronic acid and delivers vital moisture to the surface of the skin. H.A. Intensifier also works to increase the skin’s own hyaluronic acid levels and prevent the degradation process. The result: skin’s firmness is fortified, smoothness is redefined and plumpness is renewed for a more youthful, refreshed appearance.
KEY INGREDIENT FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- A patented molecule that helps to support the skin’s matrix – a compound with hyaluronic acid and collagen – while restoring water to skin
2% Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (licorice root) + 0.2% Purple Rice Extract
- Help preserve hyaluronic acid content in skin by inhibiting hyaluronidase enzymes
Hyaluronic acid in three forms: full molecular weight, fragmented and encapsulated chains
- Powerful surface humectants to provide long lasting hydration and improve skin texture
RRP £85/ 30ml, available at www.skinceuticals.co.uk, @skinceuticals_uki
*Total Hyaluronic Acid content evaluated with ELISA method on skin biopsies after four weeks
**A 8-week, single-center clinical study was conducted on 50 females, ages 35-60, Fitzpatrick I-VI, with mild to moderate under eye hollows and thin lips. H.A. Intensifier was applied twice a day. Efficacy evaluations were conducted at baseline and weeks 4 and 8.
*** A 4-week, study was conducted on 48 females, ages 24-70, Fitzpatrick I-V. 52% wear contact lenses, 52% have sensitive eyes, 58% have sensitive skin. H.A. Intensifier was applied twice a day. Efficacy evaluations were conducted 4 weeks.