VENN—the US-Korea cult skincare brand that combines science with clean, high-performance actives to create no-compromise, streamlined skincare solutions—launches a new powerful, anti-ageing and brightening boosting serum featuring VENN’s patented technology and patented ingredient.
VENN’s new anti-ageing and brightening boosting serum is supercharged with 2,700ppm of VENN’s patented form of Ginsenoside Compound K—an active metabolite and a key anti-ageing bioactive component of Panax ginseng, with free-radical-fighting antioxidant power as strong as Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid) but without stability and oxidation issues. Studies have shown that Compound K, due to its antioxidant potency, helps promote collagen synthesis and fight comprehensive signs of ageing, including dryness, hyperpigmentation, UV-induced skin damage, wrinkles, and loss of elasticity and firmness.
Age-Response Compound K Hyaluronic Booster features VENN’s patented technology to water-solubilise Ginsenoside Compound K (up to 400,000ppm) despite Compound K’s extremely low solubility in water and thereby use high concentrations of Compound K in the formulation to deliver deeply into the skin for brighter, firmer and more even-looking skin. VENN also holds patent in South Korea on its water-solubilized form of Compound K.
The Booster is also packed with:
- 5 different types of medium- and high-weight hyaluronic molecules
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3 (Niacinamide), and B9
These key actives in the Booster work synergistically with Compound K to provide comprehensive anti-ageing skin benefits, including brightening and clarifying the skin, visibly reducing the appearance fine lines and wrinkles, pores, and dark spots, improving uneven skin tone, and smoothing out the skin texture.
VENN’s patented form of Compound K is also the key ingredient is VENN’s Age-Reversing All-In-One Concentrate and Concentrated Revitalizing Lifting Mask.
CLINICALLY PROVEN RESULTS
Clinically tested to reduce trans-epidermal water loss, brighten skin’s appearance, improve skin elasticity, improve skin firmness, visibly reduce wrinkles, and visibly minimize pores.
In a 4-week consumer perception study of 40 participants:
+ 100% agree skin tone evenness improved
+ 100% agree skin feels smoother and softer
+ 98% agree dull skin appears brighter
+ 98% agree skin appears more clarified
+ 98% agree skin appears healthier
+ 98% agree skin feels firmer and more elastic
+ 98% agree skin feels more hydrated
+ 95% agree the appearance of pores reduced
+ 95% agree the skin appears more lifted
+ 95% agree the appearance of skin damaged by sun exposure improved
+ 93% agree the appearance of unwanted redness of the skin lessened
Dermatologist tested. Non-irritating. Non-sensitizing. For all skin types.
Release 1-2 full dropper into the palm of your hand and gently pat evenly onto your face. Follow with our All-In-One Concentrate or your moisturizer.
VENN brings together over 20 years of skincare research and innovation in South Korea with clean, high-performance ingredients to develop category-defining products that help streamline skincare routines without compromising on the efficacy. VENN challenges the status quo in the skincare industry by offering efficient, streamlined skincare products that replace unnecessary steps and complications in traditional skincare routines.
The “engine” that drives VENN’s formulations is VENN’s Concentric Technology™, which is composed of VENN’s three patented technologies that reinforce each other to yield age-defying results:
- Solubilisation Technology: There are many powerful natural actives with very low solubility in water—meaning, it is difficult to dissolve them in high concentrations in water and use in skincare formulations. Compound K and Mastic Gum are two very potent antioxidants with very low solubility. With its Solubilization Technology, VENN is able to water-solubilise high concentrations of such natural actives, including Compound K and Mastic Gum, and effectively use them in skincare formulations.
- Delivery Technology: Delivery vehicles with multiple, concentric layers (like an onion) of hydrophilic and hydrophobic actives are created, resembling the skin’s hydrophilic and hydrophobic layers, for effective delivery to the actives to the deepest layers of the skin.
- Hydration Technology: By improving the moisture barrier and delivering natural moisturizing actives deeply into the skin, VENN’s Hydration Technology provides hydration both on the skin surface and internally, ensuring that the skin remains hydrated throughout the day.
 The results from a third-party in-vitro study (DPPH Assay) showed that VENN’s Compound K when compared to Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid) exhibits as high antioxidant power when solubilised at a concentration of 750ppm. The results also indicated that at a higher concentration, Compound K’s antioxidant power can potentially exceed that of Vitamin C’s. VENN, with is patented Solubilisation Technology, can dissolve Compound K in water up to 400,000ppm.